On May 2, 1998, the Lord called and commissioned Apostle Ernect C Dorsey to pioneer Tehillah Word Ministries International here in Laurelton, NY.
We have a vision to see the the people of God empowered for Kingdom demonstration bringing new life, restoration and reconciliation to all people, both locally and globally. Our ministry has spanned nearly two decades and has continuously proclaimed the Lordship of Christ and His Kingdom, living out our Christian faith in a practical way in every aspect of life.
We function to bring the church out of religion and into relationship with Jesus Christ and to one another, promoting unity, reconciliation, and spiritual maturity in the Body of Christ, bringing God's rule in every sphere of life. As spiritual relationships in ministry edify the Body of Christ, the Church begins to move confidently on the cutting edge direction God gives by His Spirit to the universal Church. Each of us has the ability to advance the Kingdom of God. Tapping into this spiritual treasure and then harnessing it into the natural realm can be done.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe all scripture both Old and New Testaments, was given by inspiration of God as the writers were moved upon by the Holy Spirit to write the very words of God, and that these Scriptures are the only rule of faith and practice.
2. We believe in the one true God who has revealed Himself as existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe the human race was originally created by God in His image, until sin entered by disobedience and rebellion and left humanity totally incapable of saving itself.
5. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, very God and very man.
6. We believe Christ our Saviour died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, and appeared to His disciples.
7. We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of Christ upon the cross by which we obtain the remission of sins through His shed blood.
8. We believe in the personal, literal second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to judge both the living and the dead; in everlasting blessedness for the believer, and judgment and eternal punishment for the unbeliever.
9. We believe that water baptism by immersion is the obedient response to the command of our Lord Jesus.
10. We believe in the Table of the Lord, commonly called Communion or the Lord's Supper, for believers.
11. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life and that the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is a separate and distinct experience subsequent to salvation for the empowering of the Christian and it's accompanying gifts and fruits.
12. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
13. We believe the Church is the Body of Christ and that Christ gave to the Church Apostles, Prophets, Evangelist, Pastors and Teachers to perfect and equip the saints so they can enter into the work of their ministry; therefore edifying the whole body of Christ.
14. We believe in the present day ministries of Apostles and Prophets, set in the Church by Jesus Christ as foundational and revelatory ministries being restored to full function, maturity and authority before the return of Christ.
15. We believe that the Church is God's instrument to establish and extend God's Kingdom until the literal coming of Christ to rule and reign over all the earth.